Wednesday 8 January 2014

My Photographic Journey, 365 days. One photo at a time.

     I know, I know, not another person doing another photo a day project. Oh yes people it is. It's simple really as photographers we want to capture the moments in life. and as a person we want to share those moments with the world. Being as we are quite proud of our work and our life. So here is my first week. I love to share everything, my photos, my words, my life. Enjoy!



Day 1: After a couple long months being overly attached to momma, of course the New Years Resolution for this guy would be getting back into his very own bed!

 Day 2: Today I don't feel like doing anything, I just want to stay in my bed. How can the day after, after, New Years cause so much laziness its not like we were up till midnight last night.... ehhh

Day 3: "Yes momma I do want to go outside, I don't care if temperatures are taking a deep freeze plunge"  All day this guy just wanted to be in the window! Well we went outside, but only to go to the indoor swimming pool.

Day 4: "Forget the Yellow Brick Road, There is no place like home" New shoes mean having to wear them all day long to break them in of course!

 Day 5: "Dream" Even though she truly believes she is a princess, she still likes to dream of that castle. Another all day wear. And apparently the attitude had to match the crown. But it did come off to be replaced by the Hockey Helmet!

 Day 6: First day of Snow Day, this little guy only slept for 15 min, and came out in the end with an ear infection. So lets just say, crazy older kids too cabin feverish, and one little infection feverish. Makes for a long day!

Day 7: Second Day of Snow Day, This one cried most of the day, Fearful that seeing as this is the first week back to school, her friends just might forget her :( 

    stay tuned for next week, and 7 more day to day photos of life!

Check me out on Facebook : Crystal Raynard Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment