Tuesday 25 February 2014

Baby Face

   Day 56/365


Dear Lucas, 
     
     Today I choose to photograph your little baby face while we had an after sucker bath today! I choose you simply because we are now 2 weeks away from your birthday.

          The days seem to be growing shorter even though we are coming up on spring, the should be getting longer. But I find myself not ready for each night to come to an end, not ready to put you to bed. 12 more days till you become a toddler, 12 more days till a baby you are no longer. I know your ready, I can see it in the way you try and do big boys things that babies can't do, like the excitement you get when you accomplish walking across the room. I am going to miss this baby face the most, Those big fat chubby cheeks, and I am sorry for kissing them so much, but better now then when your 30. I will miss those big gorgeous eyes framed with those eyelashes always looking to me for everything. I will miss you bugger nose and how you fight me to wipe it clean, and of course your drooling mouth. But then something deep down inside me reminds me that even when I look at you after you are all grown up, I will still see this little baby face. 

XOXO
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment